WORK WITH US IN BERLIN
CITY SLANG is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager for its Berlin office.
The main function of this role will be to oversee the execution of dynamic digital marketing campaigns across City Slang’s key territories, leading on a global basis where applicable.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working with the rest of the team to develop effective digital marketing strategies for City Slang’s campaigns.
- Managing the practical execution of the digital marketing campaign for all designate territories as applicable.
- Booking ads both Facebook, Google and other self-serve platforms as applicable in due course (e.g. Snapchat).
- Compiling comprehensive reports of both top-line results and deeper data insight and delivering to campaign team members.
- Managing City Slang’s data collection and retention, including the label’s Linkfire account.
- Organising the creation of all necessary ad assets (display ads, video content, other interactive assets), via third parties as required.
- Optimising all artist channels (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Spotify, YouTube) to best practice.
- Overseeing the label’s Bandcamp presence.
- Managing all CRM mailouts to fans; creation of email, creation of copy etc.
- Ensure City Slang staff are kept informed of key developments in the online marketing space.
- Develop relationships with key services and platforms around the online marketing space (Facebook, Google, YouTube, Snapchat etc.)
Desirable skills & qualities:
- Minimum 3 years experience working on digital marketing campaigns
- Good spoken and written English, other languages a plus
- Intelligent, diligent individual with an eye for detail
- Experience of analysing data - even if just from Google Analytics etc.
- Conversant with Excel to a basic level
- Good IT and digital skills
- A great sense of humour..!
Apply here: firstname.lastname@example.org